How We Handle Your Data: Our Policy
Read more about the change and our commitment to our existing users.
We do not advertise on vaxstandby.com, nor do we serve any cookies, for advertising or otherwise.
We do not employ any user login system or payment integration. Thus, we do not store any passwords or tokens from other services with highly-sensitive information.
Vaccination Standby is a statically-generated site. With the exception of serving browser-specified preferences such as preferred language and font size, our service is largely the same across users.
Who we are
Do Not Track (DNT)
Information We Collect
- By which you may be personally identified, such as e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal data”); and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Vaccination Standby, and usage details ("usage data")
Automatic Data Collection
- Details of your access to and use of the Vaccination Standby, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use in connection with the Runway Services; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, which allows us to customize the Vaccination Standby according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you use the Vaccination Standby.
Analytical Data Collection
The purpose of us using this software is to understand our website traffic in the most privacy-friendly way possible so that we can continually improve our website and business. The lawful basis as per the GDPR is "f); where our legitimate interests are to improve our website and business continually." As per the explanation, no personal data is stored over time.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) provides rights to all California residents with respect to the data that a company holds about them. For example, you have the right, as a California resident, to know “what personal information [a company has] collected, used, shared, or sold about you,” and why they did so. Please read more about it at https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
In essence, you have a right to know what personal information a company has collected on you, the right to delete that information, and the right to opt-out of any “sale” of that information. And finally, you are protected from discrimination by said company should you exercise any of these rights.
CCPA does not explicitly apply to because we are not a for-profit company that makes more than $25 million a year or have received more than 50,000 California residents' personal information. However, because we care about privacy, and we will voluntarily comply with CCPA requests in a timely manner. To send a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org